• Pinterest
  • Instagram!
  • Subcribe to RSS Feed

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Aquarsis Wellness Centre Lanzarote

8:44 AM // by Unknown // , // 4 comments

This is the first of what I hope will be a plethora of spa reviews as I hope to spend many of my days frequenting such places. So, if you're a spa owner invite me along and I'll do you the courtesy of a review...don't worry I'm sure there are at least two or three people who read my blog that you will influence into a visit...and now to the review of Aquarsis.

Okay, this spa is part of a larger complex which houses a gym, hair-dresser and options for beauty and massage treatments but what we're talking about is the Hydrothermal circuit. There are eight different things to use including a jet pool with different levels of water pressure to target the sore bits, a jacuzzi which if you're brave follows a cold water pool. Turkish and Therma baths, a pebble river for the toes and an essential oil shower! To end things, there are reclining heated chairs to lie back on. 

Best for: Relieving tired muscles or aches and pains especially in the back with the different water pressure massages. Feeling completely beyond question relaxed after an essential oil shower has left your skin glistening with smelly goodness and you plonk down on the heated chairs with a book to finish off the session. Another plus is that this place is often deserted during the weekdays so you can often score the whole place for yourself which adds to the relaxation. Obviously once this blog goes viral you'll need to book months in advance.




Try to avoid: falling asleep. I have to admit (whether it's due to sleepness nights or not!) to falling asleep both in the jacuzzi and on the heated chairs! It can get quite toasty in there if you stay in one place for too long. Also the lying down area in the jet pool squirts cold water along with the warm...not sure if it's intentional but it's not for me so I normally skip that particular attraction.



Dosh: Its 13€  a session for a one off but you can get multi-passes if you're in town for longer which reduces the price drastically. I myself have a 12-week pass for 100 meaning each session is only 8.30€. Bargain!! Pics are from my last visit when my parents rolled into town last week. Sorry they're not the best quality as the temperature steams up the camera a bit.




4 comments:

  1. Lucky you married me then Calvanki!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking us Maree it was a wonderfully relaxing and rejuvenating experience. Highly recommend. The Parents!!

    ReplyDelete