• Pinterest
  • Instagram!
  • Subcribe to RSS Feed

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Makeovers! Hair and Web

2:44 PM // by Unknown // , , // No comments

As promised here are the pics of the new hairstyle that came from a moment of courage. Also because something else they don't tell you is that a few months after giving birth your hair starts falling out in clumps! Much easier to manage with short hair so keep it mind if you're female and planning to balloon up any time soon.

So unfortunately I haven't gotten around to actually taking a sensible photo but as some of you are bugging me for pics, I've found some paparazzi (DH) shots below. Ignore the fact that my roots are begging for some blonde and let me know what you think.
 





  



Also let me know what you think of the makeover the blog has been given! I'm summoning all my old html coding skills to try and make some magic.

The cafe in the pic is Dreams cafe in Lanzarote. You can read my review of it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment