• Pinterest
  • Instagram!
  • Subcribe to RSS Feed

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Little Man, Big Wardrobe: Zara

When the little wolf was three months old I was having difficulty squeezing his sizable behind into trousers. Don't give him too much of a hard time, it's pretty padded back there with a nappy and his culo isn't any bigger than it should be! Why, dear God why, do the children's clothes factories churn out baby trousers without room for the nappy? I mean, isn't that an obvious part of the design?

Then, in a desperate search for leggings which are quite common for little boys to wear in Oz, I popped my head in at Zara kids. And what a wonderful time I had buying up half the store. My favourite purchase was these lighting bolt leggings which are super comfy and just about the cutest thing ever. Last week, I took a chance and went back for more in a larger size and to my delight I got some! So the little wolf will be sporting the bolts for some time yet.

Do yourself a favour and walk straight past those rows of baby jeans and cord trousers which are torture to put on a baby and help your little person slide into a pair of Zara leggings.














0 comments:

Post a Comment